The Fall Parade of Homes is just around the corner and we at Kootenia Homes are excited to be apart of it! Beginning Saturday, September 9th, you will be able to tour hundreds of newly constructed homes throughout the Twin Cities, including 2 of our brand new models.
Our custom walkout rambler design, located in the beautiful Rapp Farm neighborhood of North Oaks, will be one of the homes showcased throughout this tour. Located at 8 Rapp Farm Boulevard, this gorgeous model features 3 bedrooms + a den, 3 bathrooms, a 3-car garage and 3,342 finished square feet. The main level open concept kitchen and great room contain vaulted ceilings, enameled white wood beaming, and wide plank oak wood floors. The gourmet chef’s kitchen has top of the line appliances, a massive center island and a walk-in pantry, while the great room has built in custom cabinetry, a gas burning fireplace with stone surround, and an eye catching shiplap wall that elegantly extends and enhances the fireplace mantle. This home also features an incredible master suite with a spa like master bath, including high vaulted ceilings with enameled beaming, a large walk-in closet, double vanities with granite countertops, a large ceramic tile shower, separate freestanding soaker tub and a stunning feature stone wall. While the main level provides everything you would ever need in a home, the finished lower level is a perfect place for entertaining groups. Not only does it boast 2 additional bedrooms, it also has a large recreation/entertainment area and a full wet bar.
Throughout the Parade of Homes, which runs September 9th – October 1st, Kootenia Homes will be hosting a variety of fun and interesting events at this Rapp Farm model. Here is what we are planning:
- Saturday, September 16th at 1:00pm – Living in Rapp Farms – learn why Rapp Farms and North Oaks is different
- Sunday, September 17th at 12:00pm – Cinnamon Roll Sunday – Rolls and refreshments while you tour this new home design
- Saturday, September 23rd at 1:00pm – Financing Your New Home – Meet a mortgage person and talk
- Sunday, September 24th at 12:00pm – Cinnamon Roll Sunday – Rolls and refreshments while you tour this new home design
- Saturday, September 30th at 1:00pm – Staged to Sell – Learn about getting your existing home ready for the market. Market experts will talk about how important staging is for selling as well the importance of great photos and even videos in today’s market.
We hope to see you at our new rambler in Rapp Farm, North Oaks along this year’s parade! For more information, visit our Rapp Farms neighborhood page.